Over 58,000 people in Kingston, Frontenac, Lennox and Addington
rely on United Way KFL&A funded programs and services
DID YOU KNOW:
- 87% of funds donated to the United Way KFL&A are invested directly into programs and services.
- Over 58,000 people rely on United Way funded programs in KFL&A.
- United Way KFL&A were recognized for accountability, and transparency in financial reporting having received a 4-star rating by Charity Intelligence Canada.
- United Way KFL&A funds over 40 local agencies who deliver over 70 much-needed programs and services.
- You can make a difference. EVERY DOLLAR COUNTS.
LOCAL DONORS supporting LOCAL PROGRAMS / SERVICES helping LOCAL PEOPLE WHO NEED SUPPORT
My mother left when I was very young. Going into the world without a mother is like going into battle without armour. The United Way makes so many things possible,” he says. “Last year I learned that the breakfast program in my elementary school was funded by the United Way. They’ve literally saved my life in more ways than one.”