Join us in making a difference
The United Way of Kingston, Frontenac, Lennox and Addington is a values-driven employer, with staff members and volunteers who are proud to build a better community and change lives locally.
A great place to work begins with its people. And, driven by excellence and a shared vision, our team of talented professionals are dedicated to doing meaningful work in our community.
Our commitment to being a great employer includes an engaging work environment with good benefits for our employees.
We are proud to be a Living Wage employer.
- An inclusive and supportive workplace, with opportunities to grow and develop your talents
- Opportunities to make an impact—through leading-edge work in our community, working with volunteers and much more
- A total-rewards employee package, which includes:
- Competitive compensation
- Paid break between Christmas and New Year
- Comprehensive medical and dental coverage for you and your family with the United Way paying the bulk of the premium
- Registered Retirement Savings Plan, with matching contributions of gross salary
- Life Insurance plan
- Other paid leave options, including parental and volunteer leave
- Personal emergency days (up to 10) per year
The United Way Kingston, Frontenac, Lennox & Addington is an equal opportunity employer, and we encourage qualified candidates from diverse backgrounds to apply to join our team.
View the current job opportunities.
Please check in regularly for updates.
You may also wish to look at exciting volunteer opportunities in the Volunteer Centre.
Director, Individual Giving
The United Way Kingston, Frontenac, Lennox and Addington is seeking a Director, Individual Giving to lead the development and implementation of a year-round fundraising, cultivation, and stewardship strategy to grow revenue through community gifts, leadership and major gifts, and planned endowment gifts.
Working closely with the CEO, as well as the Director, Workplace Giving and key volunteers, the Director, Individual Giving will create and execute strategies to grow relationships with individuals through affinity groups, in the community and in workplaces.
This is a newly adapted position at United Way KFLA, reporting to the CEO.
For more information on this opportunity please download the Position Brief.
KCI (Ketchum Canada Inc.) has been retained to conduct this search on behalf of the United Way Kingston, Frontenac, Lennox and Addington. For more information about this opportunity, interested candidates are invited to contact Sylvie Battisti, Vice-President Executive Search by email at UWKFLA@kciphilanthropy.com.
Resume and letter of interest are requested to be submitted to the email address listed above by November 30, 2018. All inquiries and applications will be held in strict confidence.