Join us in making a difference
The United Way of Kingston, Frontenac, Lennox and Addington is a values-driven employer, with staff members and volunteers who are proud to build a better community and change lives locally.
A great place to work begins with its people. And, driven by excellence and a shared vision, our team of talented professionals are dedicated to doing meaningful work in our community.
Our commitment to being a great employer includes an engaging work environment with good benefits for our employees. We offer:
- An inclusive and supportive workplace, with opportunities to grow and develop your talents
- Opportunities to make an impact—through leading-edge work in our community, working with volunteers and much more
- A total-rewards employee package, which includes:
- Competitive compensation
- Paid break between Christmas and New Year
- Comprehensive medical and dental coverage for you and your family with the United Way paying the bulk of the premium
- Registered Retirement Savings Plan, with matching contributions of gross salary
- Life Insurance plan
- Other paid leave options, including parental and volunteer leave
- Personal emergency days (up to 10) per year
- We are proud to be a Living Wage employer
The United Way Kingston, Frontenac, Lennox & Addington is an equal opportunity employer, and we encourage qualified candidates from diverse backgrounds to apply to join our team.
Current Job Opportunities
There are no current job opportunities available with our United Way.
You may also wish to look at exciting volunteer opportunities in the Volunteer Centre.