United Way KFL&A is pleased to host this FREE information session on Social Finance, in partnership with Innoweave and the McConnell Foundation.
Want to learn how you can benefit from the new Social Finance Fund and millions in grant dollars to ready your organization to access social finance?
If yes, you should register for the Social Finance Investment Readiness Exploration Session! Come learn about social finance and explore how your organization can use it to enhance your impact.
When: December 2, 2019, 12:30pm – 3:30pm ET
Where: Family and Children’s Services, 817 Division St., Kingston, ON
In this session, you will explore:
- How social finance benefits social-purpose organizations
- The repayable Social Finance Fund — a $2 billion funding opportunity
- The $50 million Investment Readiness grant program to access investment-readiness services
- Ideation exercises for how your organization can benefit from social finance
- How Innoweave helps organizations get ready to access social finance
The session will be interactive and you are encouraged to ask questions to explore the topic further!
If you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to reach out to us via email at: email@example.com
We look forward to you joining us!