2021 United Way Peer Learning Session
Workplace volunteers are at the heart of the annual community campaign. This is a virtual opportunity to meet, share, and learn from fellow Employee Campaign Chairs (ECCs).
You will learn from volunteer campaign leaders how to:
· Run a successful virtual campaign in 2021
· Build a culture of engagement in your workplace
· Explore tools and initiatives to grow your campaign
· Share the impact of giving through the workplace campaign
· Ideas about what has worked well for employee giving
Friday, August 27
9:00 – 11:00am
Please join us to share your expertise, learn from other leaders, and explore a virtual engagement strategy and more.
Register now: https://peer-learning-august.eventbrite.ca
For more info, email campaign@unitedwaykﬂa.ca