The United Way Volunteer Centre matches local not-for-profit organizations with volunteers who lend their skills and expertise to local organizations.
UPDATE: Volunteering Opportunities During COVID-19
While available volunteer opportunities are limited at this current time, not-for-profit organizations across the KFL&A region are continuing to adjust their program and service delivery responses to COVID-19.
Other volunteer opportunities: Please feel free to email the United Way Volunteer Centre to let us know how you would like to help in the coming weeks, months ahead: firstname.lastname@example.org
We will share this information with community organizations as we find out more about their needs and ways that volunteers can help in the days to come.
Please include the following information in your email:
- Subject Line: Volunteering to assist during COVID-19
- your name/group name
- email, and/or phone number – with the best time to call
- brief explanation of how you/your group would like to help
- when available, for example: day(s) of the week, time of day (mornings, afternoons, evenings), etc.
- which geographical area(s) you would like to volunteer in (Kingston, Frontenac, Lennox & Addington)
Volunteering During COVID-19
With public health in mind, we ask that you review The Volunteer Checklist – Volunteering During COVID-19 for information on how to keep yourself and others safe during these unprecedented times.
And look for updates on the Volunteer Centre Pages
Please note: If you are having trouble viewing this page on Google Chrome or it is freezing, please try opening in Internet Explorer instead.