The United Way Volunteer Centre matches local not-for-profit organizations with volunteers who lend their skills and expertise to local organizations.
Volunteering Opportunities During COVID-19
While volunteer opportunities are limited at this current time, not-for-profit organizations across the KFL&A region are continuing to adjust their program and service delivery responses to COVID-19.
Volunteering During COVID-19:
Please feel free to email the United Way Volunteer Centre to let us know how you would like to help in the coming weeks, months ahead: email@example.com. We will share this information with community organizations as we find out more about their needs and ways that volunteers can help in the days to come.
Please include the following information in your email:
- Subject Line: Volunteering to assist during COVID-19
- your name/group name
- email, and/or phone number – with the best time to call
- brief explanation of how you/your group would like to help
- when available, for example: day(s) of the week, time of day (mornings, afternoons, evenings), etc.
- which geographical area(s) you would like to volunteer in (Kingston, Frontenac, Lennox & Addington)
With public health in mind, please review The Volunteer Checklist – Volunteering During COVID-19 for information on how to keep yourself and others safe during these unprecedented times.
And look for updates on the Volunteer Centre Pages