211′s award-winning telephone helpline (2-1-1) that provides a gateway to community, social, non-clinical health and related government services.
211 helps to navigate the complex network of human services quickly and easily, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, in over 100 languages.
Refugee Support Available:
Where to Turn
- Information about 211 is available online at www.211ontario.ca
Who benefits from 211?
Everyone benefits — from individuals, families and professionals to community agencies and people facing barriers due to languages, poverty or personal difficulty.
Here are just a few examples:
- A son seeking transportation for his aging parents
- A senior seeking home-care support
- A laid-off employee wanting to find out about employment insurance
- A teenager trying to deal with school or social issues
- A family searching for child care service in the community
- A mother wondering where she can enroll her daughter in soccer
- A recent immigrant looking for help getting settled in the region