Help our school groups have a beautiful day at the Land Art BioBlitz, from June 2-6, 2020!
- Greet your assigned school group when they arrive
- Guide your group from workshop to workshop
- Take your group on a self-guided hike
- Interview students to gather feedback during the day
- Lead your group back to the bus at the end of the day
- Provide support to your group throughout the day, as needed
- Interest in working with children
- Interest in the natural world
- Ability to hike
- Ability to stand for long period of time
- First aid experience an asset, but not necessary
- Mandatory Training: Saturday, May 30th from 10 AM – 3:30 PM
- BioBlitz: Choose a minimum of 2 days to volunteer during the BioBlitz (June 2-6, 2020). These can be full or half days.
- Wintergreen Studios is located at 90 Wintergreen Lane (formerly 9780 Canoe Lake Road), South Frontenac, Ontario. We are roughly 1 hour north of Kingston, and 15 minutes southwest of Westport. Click here for directions.
How to Sign Up
- Email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org by May 15, 2020
- Participate in a brief phone interview.
- Let us know which days you wish to volunteer!
- Free meals each day of volunteering.
- Access to high-quality workshops on natural history and land art.
- A letter of recommendation, on request.