Make nourishing meals for our Land Art BioBlitz volunteers, workshop facilitators, and staff, from June 2-6, 2020!
- Prepare meals for volunteers, facilitators and staff
- Assist with dishwashing, by hand
- Help keep the kitchen tidy (i.e., wiping counters, putting away dishes, and sweeping the floor)
- Experience cooking and baking
- Ability to follow directions
- Ability to work in a small team
- Ability to stand for long periods of time
- Mandatory Training: Saturday, May 30th from 10 AM – 3:30 PM
- BioBlitz: Choose a minimum of 2 days to volunteer during the BioBlitz (June 2-6, 2020). These can be full or half days.
- Wintergreen Studios is located at 90 Wintergreen Lane (formerly 9780 Canoe Lake Road), South Frontenac, Ontario. We are roughly 1 hour north of Kingston, and 15 minutes southwest of Westport. Click here for directions.
How to Sign Up
- Email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org by May 15, 2020
- Participate in a brief phone interview.
- Let us know which days you wish to volunteer!
- Free meals each day of volunteering.
- Access to high-quality workshops on natural history and land art.
- A letter of recommendation, on request.