Survey Volunteers Needed
Good Food Stand-KFL&A is a new initiative that launched in our community in August 2018. The aim of the project is to improve food access for individuals and households in our region by providing fresh produce at reduced rates, one week every month across the KFL&A area.
Volunteers are needed to help administer a brief customer survey at Good Food Stand locations during the month of November. Volunteers will assist individuals with completing a questionnaire using a tablet. The information collected with help improve the program and let us know if food access is being improved.
The following Shifts are available from 2:45pm to 5:15pm, at the following Good Food Stand locations in KFL&A:
- Monday, November 11th Regiopolis-Notre Dame High School
- Tuesday, November 12th Bayridge Secondary School
- Wednesday, November 13th Sydenham High School
- Thursday, November 14th Loyalist Collegiate and Vocational Institute
- Friday, November 15th Napanee Area Community Health Centre
There is also a shift available from 10:15am to 12:45pm, on:
- Wednesday, November 13th at: Verona Free Methodist Church
To volunteer during any of these times, or for more information, please contact
Kathy Sturmey, Good Food Stand Coordinator, at: firstname.lastname@example.org
To learn more about the Good Food Stand project, visit: www.goodfoodstand-kfla.ca
**We are also looking for survey volunteers to help with this process at the same locations/schedule, during the weeks of: March 9-13, 2020; and May 11-15, 2020. Please feel free to inquire further.