The board of directors for 'Volunteer Services to Hotel Dieu Hospital site of KHSC' is recruiting a volunteer Board Secretary with plans to be trained prior and ready to start at the October 2020 AGM.
The Secretary's primary responsibilities include:
- attending all Board, Executive and AGM meetings and record meeting minutes
- typing and distributing meeting agendas and minutes
- Coordinating and distributing the AGM report
- Maintaining meeting records and files on all business involving VS to HDH site
- Conducting all correspondence related to VS to HDH site
- Maintaining office supplies
The expected time commitment is about 8 hours a month over a 2 year term. Monthly meetings are the third Monday from 9:00-11:00am with the exception of March and July.