The United Way annual campaign is the largest community fundraising effort, helping thousands of people through collective action, raising funds that will then be invested in local programs. 70% of funds raised are through workplace campaigns. United Way volunteers, staff and loaned representatives provide tools and resources to support volunteer-led fundraising campaigns in the workplace.
Workplace Campaign Tools
For information and tools that will help you run a successful campaign, please contact United Way at 613-542-2674 or email email@example.com
About United Way
- Read the 2015 Annual Report
- Download the 2016 United Way KFLA Funded Agencies Guide
- Download a copy of the 2016 Communications Framework
- Download a copy of the 2016 Communications Framework (French)
- Employee Campaign Chair Toolkit 2016 ECC Toolkit
Impact of your donation
- Learn how far the value of your donations goes! Download Impact Statements
- Videos about United Way for sharing with your co-workers and playing at your events:
United Way KFLA Funded Agencies Rack Cards
- Funded Agencies Rack Card
- Kingston Agencies Stats & Programs
- Frontenac Agencies Stats & Programs
- L&A Agencies Stats & Programs
Thank You Certificate
- Please review the Rules of Usage for the United Way logo
- Logos: Black | Red | Power to Change Lives | Give. Volunteer. Inspire
Next Gen Workplace Ambassadors
Material Request Form
Campaign Materials Request Form: If you require additional materials for your workplace campaign, fill out this form and return it to the United Way office.
2016 Media Kit
- 2016 Amount Raised
- Goal Announcement Media Release
- 2016 Employee Campaigns
- 2016 Campaign Cabinet
- Impact Stories
- Impact Statements
The Government of Canada Workplace Charitable Campaign (GCWCC) is a charitable giving campaign developed exclusively for federal employees and retirees in Canada. If you are from a federal department or workplace, please visit the GCWCC website.
ECC Training Sessions: These sessions will help you plan an effortless campaign, learn from your colleagues at other workplaces, increase participation, answer frequently asked questions and deal with common workplace campaign challenges. For more information, please call 613-542-2674 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Canvasser Training Sessions: These sessions provide an overview of the United Way, canvassing tips and techniques, addressing challenges and spotting opportunities to support your canvassers throughout their workplace campaign. To arrange a training session, please call 613-542-2674 or email email@example.com
2015 Workplace Volunteer Award Winners
An awards luncheon recognized workplace volunteer award winners on April 6, 2016. The event was sponsored by Bell.
Thank you to our volunteers and work sites across KFL&A for their hard work, dedication and leadership. Their efforts ensure that resources and valuable assistance will continue to be available for individuals and families in our community who need it the most.
To recognize their efforts and the contributions of the employees in these workplaces, the United Way annually gives out awards based on employee participation and contributions. In 2016, workplace award winners received their awards on Thursday, April 23, at the Kingston Banquet & Conference Centre in the Days Inn. The awards were sponsored by Bell and Diamond Hotels.